Be sure to vote so that the REALTOR® voice is heard loud and clear! CCAR is proud to endorse the following candidates who understand and support the real estate industry:
- John Horch – Clark County Sheriff
- Nancy Barnes – Clark PUD
- Kevin Waters – 17th Legislative District, Position 1
- Paul Harris – 17th Legislative District
- Stephanie McClintock – 18th Legislative District, Position 1
- Greg Cheney – 18th Legislative District, Position 2
- Glen Yung – Clark County Council
- Monica Stonier – 49th Legislative District, Position 2
During an interview process conducted by the the Endorsement Task Force, these candidates demonstrated their understanding of what makes a healthy community. They remain committed to building a healthy business climate, protecting quality of life issues and making prudent decisions with public resources. CCAR looks forward to partnering with them to continue making Clark County an attractive place to live, work and play.
CCAR encourages all eligible residents to vote by visiting the Clark County Elections Office at https://www.clark.wa.gov/elections/voter-registration
*Candidates are interviewed by The Clark County Association of REALTORS Endorsement Task Force. Candidates are endorsed based upon their answers to the questions below and their voting history if they are incumbents.
Questionnaires used by the Clark County REALTORS® Government Affairs committee may be accessed below.