Clark County Association Of REALTORS®
CCAR’s collective achievements have brought about positive changes that effect our members and community on a daily basis. The Association’s work in the legislative and public policy arena at the local, state and national level, our commitment to professional standards through education and ethical practice, and our ability to communicate with the public about the value of real property ownership would never have occurred without the financial and volunteer support from our members.
Being a member of one of the largest trade associations in the United States brings the mark of professionalism; advocacy for your business; career development through education, designations, and special industry seminars; business practice programs; information technology; and reduction in business costs.
Your support and involvement will make a big difference in the direction of the real estate profession throughout the coming years!
The Clark County Association of REALTORS® is a professional organization for those actively engaged in the real estate industry. It ties real estate professionals into a powerful force for mutual support and success. With over 2,100 members, we are the voice of real estate in Southwest Washington.
The Clark County Association of REALTORS® prepares educated and innovative real estate professionals to become engaged leaders in our ever-changing communities.
- Is the Voice for Real Estate™ in Clark County Washington and the suburbs its members serve;
- Protects private property ownership and its associated rights;
- Commits to the highest standards of professional practice;
- Recognizes that there are business practice, specialty, market and cultural differences within the membership and is committed to respecting those differences;
- Governs and make decisions openly, inclusively and transparently;
- Manages association resources effectively, efficiently and transparently;
- Strives at all times to be a strategic, adaptive and innovative organization.
- Member satisfaction;
- Positive influence on housing and public policy;
- Positive influence in the communities we serve;
- Effective external partnerships and coalitions;
- Member participation rates;
- Recognition at all levels of the REALTOR® organization.
1. ADVOCACY AND INFLUENCE
CCAR MAINTAINS A UNITED VOICE TO PROMOTE AND PROTECT THE INTEREST OF OUR MEMBERS.
2. VALUE TO MEMBERS:
CCAR EMPOWERS AND ENGAGES OUR MEMBERS TO HELP THEM SUCCEED IN A CHANGING ENVIRONMENT.
3. ORGANIZATIONAL EXCELLENCE:
CCAR IS SUSTAINED BY STRONG, VISIONARY LEADERSHIP AND STAFF, ENGAGED MEMBERS, SOLID FINANCIAL HEALTH AND A REPUTATION FOR INTEGRITY, INNOVATION, AND INCLUSION.