Since 2005, The Clark County REALTORS® Foundation is committed to improving the quality of life of children, families and seniors in Clark County. With your help, the Foundation has served many in our community that need help with jobs, housing, medical & physical needs, as well as donations of food and clothing.
The Foundation is designed to meet the needs of those in our community who could use a helping hand… children, seniors and families who need assistance. With your help, this foundation will serve many in our community that need help with jobs, housing, medical & physical needs, as well as donations of food and clothing.
How you can help?
- Volunteer Your Time or Services.
- Engage with the Foundation on Social Media. …
- Forward an E-Blast or Newsletter to a Friend. …
- Email the Organization a Testimonial. …
- Make an Introduction. …
- Buy Tickets to an Upcoming Event. …
- Donate Financially.
Clark County REALTORS® Foundation
By volunteering your time or contributing your donations, you can help us reach out and connect with the most vulnerable members of our community.
Building a stronger community builds a stronger society — with your help, we can support others in their challenges and assist those in need. Your gift can make sure this foundation will look for the forgotten, help the needy and strengthen our community.
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
Fred Meyer donates over $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works or CLICK HERE for a shareable document.
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred MeyerRewards Card to the Foundation at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
- You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number NH363.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping us earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
Your contributions are tax-deductible. The donations you make will stay in our local community and help those around us. For more information, please contact our office at 360-695-5980. Together, we can make a difference.